From Turn Out episode aired at 9:00 am on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 on CIUT 89.5 FM Produced by Nicole Hamilton, Malgorzata Nowacka and Samara Thompson.
Our ticket gift: KITTLY-BENDER, a CoWorks event at the Theatre Centre January 11-15. Choreographer and Artistic Director of Kemi Dance Projects Jennifer Dallas talks with co-producer Malgorzata Nowacka
Official Website | Get Tickets
Co-Producers Nicole Hamilton, Malgorzata Nowacka and Samara Thompson share with you suggestions for dance fans and dancers in your life:
- Gift of Pamper – a great facial at The Beauty Studio (http://www.thebeautystudiotoronto.com/)
- Body blitz of water and social joy at The Body Blitz Spa (https://bodyblitzspa.com/)
- Fix yourself with a dancer-turned-osteopath at the Spinal Joint (http://www.thespinaljoint.ca/)
- Decorations for the Nutcracker addict: Capezio’s crystal pointe shoe (http://www.capezio.com/made-to-order-limited-edition-2016-crystal-nutcracker-pointe-shoe)
- Quench your thirst with an inspiring quote with I Can’t, I Have Dance Hipster Tristan Water Bottle (https://covetdance.com/products/i-cant-i-have-dance-tritan-water-bottle)
- Fit everything in this purple bag wonder from Lululemon (http://shop.lululemon.com/)
*Please note that the producers are not endorsed to promote these products.