From Turn Out episode aired at 9:00 am on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 on CIUT 89.5 FM Produced by Nicole Hamilton, Malgorzata Nowacka and Samara Thompson.
1: Marie Chouinard, with co-producer Samara Thompson
Marie Chouinard talks about the innovation of App CANTIQUE.
- Official Company Website http://www.mariechouinard.com
2: Cineplex, with co-producer Nicole Hamilton
Brad LaDouceur, Vice President of Event Cinema, talks about live performances of Bolshoi Ballet showing at Cineplex.
- Schedule of Bolshoi at Cinaplex: http://www.cineplex.com/Events/DanceSeries
3: Grishko, with co-producer Samara Thompson
Marketing Manager of Grishko Canada talks about the new pointe shoe, – the Dream2007. This pointe shoe has been enhanced with modern materials to make it last longer. It is pre-arched and has a wider platform/box than the 2007 model of the shoe.
- Official Website: www.grishko.ca
5. WEEKLY GADGET: SubPac
A new innovation that lets those that can’t hear music feel the beat so they are able to dance with tempo of music.
- BBC News – The tech helping disabled people dance, run and compete: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37174157
- Official Website: http://subpac.com
4. Troikatronix, with co-producer Samara Thompson
Ryan Webber from Troikatronix talks about Isadora. Created by composer and media-artist, Mark Coniglio, Isadora was initially developed to realize the performances of Troika Ranch, the pioneering media intensive dance company he co-founded. Isadora reflects over 20 years of practical experience with real-time live performance and media interactivity.
- Official Website: http://troikatronix.com/isadora/about/